As I find myself becoming more and more obsessed with blogs/design/home improvement I have decided to chronicle my journey of turning this 1970's home once owned by Florence into a home that my husband and I share.
I hope that this blog inspires others to take design challenges into their own hands and to come up with beautiful yet cost effective alternatives to their design dilemmas.
Now for where it all began, the 1970's charmer that screamed potential and got the wheels turning in our head....
A lot has changed from when we bought this home in August of 2009, just days before we got married. The wood paneling is gone, the giant green bush int he front windows has been torn away and the wall between our previous kitchen and dining room has dissapeared. I hope you enjoy this journey as we attempt to turn this house from fugly to fabulous!
-Bryn





OMG, I forgot how BAD your kitchen looked! Love your first post! You are a good writer, sounds just like your own voice! Chow ;)
ReplyDelete